01772 729881
1a

About Our School

St Mary’s is a semi rural school in Lea Town. Our intake number is 15 and this ensures that we have small class sizes in KS1.

The school was built in 1860 and in 2010 we celebrated our 150th anniversary. There have been a lot of changes since then! We have stood the test of time but we are no means behind with the times. We believe that it is important to keep things fresh without throwing out all that makes St Mary’s special.

We have a very special relationship with our Parish Church St Mary’s, which is just across the road from the school. Parishioners are proud of our school and often attend functions in the school with us. Canon Adrian Towers is a welcome visitor with the pupils and staff.